BC Government Information on marriage licences, Commisioners, or obtaining a marriage Certificate for your Kelowna wedding.

These links will provide you with the information you need regarding marriage certificates, marriage commissioners, and marriage laws of British Columbia and Canada.

How to get married in Kelowna, British Columbia.

Search for licence issuers and find out about commissioner’s fees.

Commissioner’s fees
Search for licence issuers

Marriages are performed in British Columbia by
Religious Representatives (Clergy) or Marriage Commissioners licenced by the Vital Statistics Agency. These individuals are responsible for forwarding completed Registrations of Marriage within 48 hours of the date of the event.

Information on obtaining a marriage certificate